Monday, November 16, 2009

Zanzibits offers us Media lab as the Attribute of courses:

As Fruits attributes of Food was Zanzibits offer to Media lab:
Like every thing has got its decoration, to look nice. As Zanzibits offers us to lean Media lab course so as to balance the subjects well.
In this course Attribute of Html taken a place, like Css, JavaScript , and others Even making a web log that this ‘ www.dulazone.blogspot.com is my own blog
And in this course we have learnt already how to work with organization and clients, and orthodoxy to help others in learning progresses. By helpings of Zanzibits, now I come to see the light in my life. And I hope to learn more and more!! So we are having our last graduation on 17-12-2009 here we are going to complete the Zanzibits course
I thank a lot Zanzibits- school for film and Multimedia in Zanzibar that teach for free for whole of Time and Subjects, any one can join with this from Zanzibar especially Youth. And any one is allowed to give his/her contribution to Zanzibits like an old computer, flat screen, digital camera, laptop, mouse or any thing you think we can Use!! For more information of Zanzibits please check the website which is www.zanzibits.com or emailing through info@zanzibits.com those explanations were about my life in Zanzibits School. My suggestion to you is… “Please don’t loose the hope one day you are going to be succeeded”.
Here I have some works that we still going on designing them.


we had a task to come up with our own company that is not exist, and making three products about your company, designing of busy card, poster and website.
this is my company busy card


this is my company poster



Here is the template of my website, as my first page looks!