Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crossing big hindrance, uplifting my designing skills

My life with the second course:
After crossed the hindrance of the first course to inter the second course Mhhh… it was real hard to pass the exam for course 2, because we were about thirty students, who were learning in course(1) and needed only fifteen students to continue with the course(2), so due to that it was real heard, and very hot competition to get the chance to continue with course(2), Even that I blessed my “God” that I got the chance to move my step forward.
Me and In side the web in Zanzibits life:
In this course was more of design Explanation and theory, it took me time to learn heard, once after coming to see my self that Now I’m in the ‘In side the web’ course(2) we clearly started to learn about web design, increasing our thinking capacity. So here more of thinking games, learning of creativity topics, about colors and their perspectives… but this interest me a lot to know colors in their meaning and perspectives. And more of Internet to search material from websites using search engines like Google. With this course we started to know well even to learn online. So these all help us now in other courses.

this is the flower that i designed by papers and colored it.


In learning progress we learnt also about color and their meaning
here is color wheel.



this is a cartoon that i designed by the aim to improve my skills, and is always make me laugh!!



Trying of web template...