Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zanzikids and Animation Films:

Animation and Filming in life process:
Together with Zanzibits team, we all fifteen students, here we got the chance to inter the third course real I enjoyed and interested with this course a lot especially in making short animation films. We learnt so many subjects it’s all about life and computer skills, like Web designs, short animation films, Editing videos, Directing films, Photography. And also we have been taught to present our selves to the stage or any were else as presentation skills, this to have world communication skills, and so on likes Brand and marketing skills.
Here are some of my works I did:
These are some of my pictures that i photoed in photography process.

Ziwatue Street in green color.


Sada Mohammed while she is really happy!!



Here is a task to make a poster about Zanzibits.



A home page from my first web design in task


Every days were going on my designing skills was growing up, this is now my web template.