Thursday, November 19, 2009

Zanzibits-center for Films and Multimedia:




My life with Zanzibits:
In the life. No one knows what tomorrow will happen exactly… so never lose hope, because you don’t know what you are going to get tomorrow. I remember that when I got bad result of form four (4). I knew that my subjects have reached the wall… but was not that! I went to Zanzibits where I changed my life and I started to see the light in education, as now I’m web and Graphical designer, than I got the chance to learn with no payment, this was some thing that I didn’t expect to happen in my life, but came and start completing my dreams. In Zanzibits as the center for films and Multimedia” it’s program to teach students in terms (course 1, course 2 course 3 and 4)
BEHIND THE SCREEN WITH WARMING UP GAMES

In the first course to Zanzibitis, as “behind the screen” I was real interested with this course, as to increase my education level as the foundation to designing skills, I real enjoyed the course… and one thing interested me! In this course was ‘warming up games’ we were always making warming up games before we start learning, and one of that was… ZIP ZAP game if you show right hand you have to say zip and if you point out you fellow by left hand you just say Zap if you are complicated with these words you are out of the game. And it’s continuing. Was real enjoyable Zanzibits with warming up games… but not only this but also we learnt introduction to computer application, and internet, using of Adobe photo shop and designing like business cards, cd covers and making posters.
HERE ARE SOME OF MY WORKS

This was my first business card that I designed.



Here is Our Tanzania nation flag, was a task to design it.




I tried my level best to make sure that my busy card looks nice, due to that I changed it's color to have another look!



As days were going on, we were growing with designing skills. I came to see my self that I'm different from my first designs to others, so I kept my self busy, so as to learn more, to pass the course, so as to
learn with the second course, as my dream to complete all courses, given out by Zanzibits. thanks a lot cause I got what i expected!